Thursday, July 25, 2013

Welcome

Welcome.  This is my first attempt at a blog and I plan to use this site as a forum to give my thoughts on the Houston Astros.  While the scope of this site may change over time, the initial focus will be on the less publicized aspects of the Astros' rebuild.  To that end, you will see posts on subjects like international free agency, draft prospects, and minor league player profiles. There are numerous sites where you can find basic information like game recaps, game previews, or daily minor league reports.  While I am not going to try to write a better game recap than Chron.com, I hope to fill in the gaps in Astros coverage across the web, along with giving my opinions various aspects of the Astros' rebuild.  So welcome, I hope you find this entertaining as well as informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment